Molecular Biology & Phytoceuticals Research Lab
Dr. Yogesh Bharat Dalvi (M.Sc., Ph.D.) E-mail:- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile No:- +91 7972366799 Ext:- 7605/ 0469-2731005
|S.No.||Scientist||Designation||Department||Institute / University|
|1.||Dr. Robin Augustine||Post-Doctoral Fellow||Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering||Qatar University|
|2.||Dr. Ahammed Shabeer TP||Scientist||Department of agricultural chemistry||National research centre for grapes - [NRCG] Manjri, Pune|
|3.||Dr. Niladri Sekhar Chatterjee||Scientist||Biochemistry & Nutrition Division||Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (ICAR CIFT)|
|4.||Dr. Prasad Y. Lamrood,||Professor||Department of Botany,||Ahmednagar College, Maharashtra|
|5.||Dr. Sabu Thomas||Professor and Pro- Vice Chancellor||IIUCNN||Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam|
|6.||Dr. Roy George K.||Professor &Head||PG & Research Dept.of Zoology||St. Thomas College Kozhencherry|
|7||Dr. Annie Kitty||Reader||Department of Periodontics||Pushpagiri College of Dental Sciences|
|8.||Dr. Nebu George Thomas||Professor||Department of Periodontics||Pushpagiri College of Dental Sciences|
|9.||Dr. P.S. John Dr. Varghese Thomas||Professor &Head Assistant Professor||Department of Orthopaedics||PIMS & RC|
- Evaluation of biological activities of Phytoceuticals (Plant, mushroom, algae) and isolated bioactive secondary metabolites under in vitro and in vivo condition.
- Toxicological evaluation
- Adjuvant in drug induced anomalies
- Biocompatibility of natural and synthetic membranes in various animal models.
- Evaluation of neurotransmitters in cartilage regeneration and against arthritis in murine model
- Assessment of Guided Bone regeneration and Guided Tissue regeneration in rat models
- Therapeutic Effects of Plant/mushroom and membrane based components on Cutaneous wound healing
- Mitigation of Acetaminophen (APAP) Induced Hepatotoxicity Using Water–Alcohol Extract of Phellinus caryophyllii (Racib.) Cunn. in Murine Model. Yogesh Bharat Dalvi, Ruby Varghese, Prasad Y. Lamrood and C.K.K. Nair. Int J Med Mushrooms. (Accepted). Impact Factor: 1.211
- Augustine R, Dalvi Y, Dan P, George N, Helle D, Varghese R, Thomas S, Menu P, Sandhyarani N. Nanoceria can act as the cues for angiogenesis in tissue engineering scaffolds: Towards next generation in situ tissue engineering. ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering. 2018 Oct 22. Impact Factor: 4.432.
- A comparison of the in vitro resorption rate of human amnion membrane and commercially available bovine collagen membrane for potential periodontal applications. Annie Kitty George, Yogesh Bharat Dalvi, Sunu Alice Cherian, Ruby Varghese. IP International Journal of Periodontology and Implantology. 2018;3(2):68-70. Impact Factor:-0.95
- Amnion and Chorion Membranes for Root Coverage Procedures: An In vitro evaluation of its Physical Characteristics. Annie Kitty George, Yogesh Bharath Dalvi, Bindya Balram, Nisha KJ and Sukumaran Anil. Periodontics and Prosthodontics.2018; 4 (2): 1-5.
- Toxicological Evaluation and Oral Glucose Tolerance Test of Ganoderma applanatum (Pers.) Pat. from Kerala. Varghese R, Dalvi YB*, Nair CK, Vaidyanathan K. RJLBPCS.2018; 4(4): 391-412. , Impact Factor: 0.896
- An Interspecific Fungal Hybrid Reveals Cross-Kingdom Rules for Allopolyploid Gene Expression Patterns.Murray P. Cox, Ting Dong, GengGeng Shen, Yogesh Dalvi, D. Barry Scott, and Austen R. D. Ganley. PLOS Genetics doi: 1004180, Impact Factor: 9.5 (http://www.plosgenetics.org/doi/pgen.1004180).
- Two novel clades of genus Ganoderma from Pune and Konkan regions of Maharashtra, India. Dalvi Y.B. and Ganley A.R.D. Mycologia (Communicated)
- Laminar Air flow
- Fume hood
- Deep freezer (-20)